Things have finally settled down so I can get back to meal planning. I’m excited to get back to it because I like this new organized me. More quality habits I’ve acquired since the move is getting up in the morning to do yoga and make a quality breakfast!
- Taco Soup
- Crab Stuffed Flounder (from Trader Joe’s and completely amazing!)
- Orange Chicken (also from Trader Joe’s and very convenient)
- Bacon Tart
- Steak & Potatoes (yes another Trader Joe’s deal – I need to clear out the freezer)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Key Lime Pie
- Strawberry Pancakes
- Enchilada Casserole
- Bourbon Chicken
- Salmon Cakes
- Cinnamon rolls
- Tuna Casserole
- Oven roasted sausage, potatoes and peppers
- Chocolate Chili and corn casserole
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo
Now dessert for my girl movie night is still undetermined but I’m leaning towards Cannoli Nachos. Any thoughts Kat?
One thought on “February Meals”
I'm not a big cannoli fan, but I'm sure whatever you make will be good.