My bedroom dreams are moving forward! Last weekend Danny made nightstands and this weekend I made a headboard! I’m so happy with both of our DIY projects. The tables directions were found at Not Just a Housewife. The only change made was metal brackets were used to ensure the strength of the tables. The total cost was just under $70 and that includes 3 cans of spray paint. The headboard idea was from For Chic Sake but for a cost savings I used 3 layers of batting and no foam. The dimensions for our Queen size board was 60×30 and the cost was $47.
Our room doesn’t look exactly like Sarah’s; however, I’m very happy with the similarities. I plan to leave this as is for now but when we buy a house I will definitely paint and add curtains.