I’m really looking forward to next month’s meals because – for once – I didn’t pick anything too elaborate. Apparently I’m really feeling lemon because half of the recipes include it in some capacity. Must be a sign that I’m ready for summer. Either that or I’m subconsciously looking for reasons to make my favorite crinkle cookies.
Danny’s favorite ingredient lately has been tarragon so I was excited to find the fish recipe. I’m also excited to try the pizza because I’m on a bit of a goat cheese kick. I think I’ll add some mushrooms to the recipe too.
- Lemon Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Lemon-Pepper Tuna Sandwich
- Asian Style Chicken Nuggets with Lemon Glaze
- Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Baked Tarragon Oil & Lemon Fish with Kale Pesto Quinoa
- Asparagus and Leek Tart with Goat Cheese
- Baby Shells with Butter Toasted Tomato Sauce & Fresh Ricotta
- Coconut Crunch Chicken Strips
- Chicken Gyro