I’m really looking forward to next month’s meals because – for once – I didn’t pick anything too elaborate. Apparently I’m really feeling lemon because half of the recipes include it in some capacity. Must be a sign that I’m ready for summer. Either that or I’m subconsciously looking for reasons to make my favorite crinkle cookies.
Danny’s favorite ingredient lately has been tarragon so I was excited to find the fish recipe. I’m also excited to try the pizza because I’m on a bit of a goat cheese kick. I think I’ll add some mushrooms to the recipe too.
- Lemon Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Lemon-Pepper Tuna Sandwich
- Asian Style Chicken Nuggets with Lemon Glaze
- Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Baked Tarragon Oil & Lemon Fish with Kale Pesto Quinoa
- Asparagus and Leek Tart with Goat Cheese
- Baby Shells with Butter Toasted Tomato Sauce & Fresh Ricotta
- Coconut Crunch Chicken Strips
- Chicken Gyro
2 thoughts on “May Meals”
Carrie! I was so excited when I saw that these recipes were not too elaborate. I started following the links to some of the recipes and these all have over 10 ingredients and at least 2 require frying with lots of oil, which is scary to me. Good on you for finding that easy to manage. I challenge you to find some recipes next time that can be made in 30 minutes or less and have 5 ingredients or less – for us less culinaryily gifted folks 😉
Challenge accepted 🙂