When I was younger cheesecake was my favorite dessert. Pumpkin cheesecake was the best of both worlds. Surprisingly, while I’ve tried my hands at some challenging desserts, I’ve never attempted cheesecake. I won’t go as far to say I made a real cheesecake this weekend since this is no-bake; however, it is a lovely substitute. Quick, easy and delicious, it’s a perfect combination for a hectic holiday season.
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 8oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15oz can pumpkin puree
- Container of Reddi Wip
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Crush gingersnap cookies and combine with brown sugar, salt and melted butter. Press crumbs in pie pan to create crust.*
- Bake for 15 minutes, then let cool.
- In mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add both sugars, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt and pumpkin puree. Beat together for several minutes until smooth consistency.
- Spread mixture in pan and chill overnight.
- Prior to serving decorate with Reddi Wip and enjoy!