I am always reluctant to try slow-cooker recipes. Too many early failures have made me very leery of getting soggy foods. BUT since I am short on time and ideas these days, I decided to try a Swedish meatball recipe and it was a big win! I altered the original slightly and it made a TON (you could definitely serve this at a party)! Everyone had plenty and I had it multiple times a day for a week – not complaining about it either.
2 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
28 oz beef broth
2 packet dry onion soup mix
4 tbsp Worcester
1 2 lb bag frozen meatballs
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1 16 oz package egg noodles
Pepper and parsley to preference
- Mix undiluted soup with beef broth, onion soup mix and Worcester sauce in slow cooker and stir well.
- Add frozen meatballs
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.
- After meatball mixture has cooked, stir in sour cream and add seasoning to taste.
- 30 minutes before ready to eat, boil a pot of water and cook noodles as directed.
- Drain noodles and mix with meatball sauce or serve atop noodles.
Servings: 8 to 10 people