How I hate meal planning! And why are there so many days in March!?! Alas I completed the menu and I think we’ll be enjoying some tasty dinners. These are all new to me although Sheila recommended the pesto pasta and Amy the lemon soup. Enjoy!
- Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus
- Greek Chicken Lemon Rice Soup
- Skinny Mac and Alfredo
- Maple-Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Digon and Cognac Beef Stew
- Guinness and Onion Soup with Irish Cheddar Crouton (guess what day this is for)
- Atlanta Hot Dog
- Pad Thai
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
For a time management tool I’ve not only been meal planning but also shopping planning. Saturday is my shopping day and on one piece of paper I write what I need for each weekly trip that month. I go through the recipes and include what we don’t have and cross reference what I’ll have bought in a previous week. I also estimate when we’ll need to resupply household goods. I keep the list in my wallet and make adjustment as needed. This trick has been awesome! I never worry about what I need from the store because it’s easily accessible at all times.