So my dear friend Amy set a 30 day #GetYourShitTogetherGray challenge and I’m inspired!
Parenting Lucas is easy but being an adult and parenting is far more difficult than I imagined! I felt like a grown-up at 25 but now my productivity levels are at appallingly low levels and I find myself overwhelmed by responsibility.
It’s sink or swim and I’m giving myself till the end of the year to get back on track.
Since my entire life is in disarray, I can’t pinpoint specific daily objectives for this challenge. Instead I’ll be objective and determine my success rate by the day.
- Waking up at 715a (later than the 645 goal but still before the guys!)
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Taking Lucas to daycare almost on time
- Dinner night with Mr. B
- Decorate Living Room for Christmas
- Burpee Challenge with Danny
- Read 50 pages in The Hamilton Affair
- No Starbucks! <– prepping for a our financial challenge…
I won’t clog the blog with these mundane lists but I’ll share via Instagram