I can’t believe it’s August already! It’s been a busy and productive summer. I feel like I’m doing fairly well at keeping on track but I’m always striving for more.
Here are my August goals:
- Run 5 days a week/Gym 3 days a week
- Complete the Codecademy (or at least keep on track)
- Read at least 4 books.
- Make a new meal every week
- Go to Eastern Market
- Try two new things a month
- Watch The King’s Speech
- Decorate our half-bath
- Plan a romantic date for Danny
- Have the first 3 weeks of MEP completely set
On top of things I want to accomplish, I have a list of activities to attend. Here’s the interim list: