I’ve been in a funk for awhile now but I think it’s finally passing. I’ve been reading old blog posts and I can’t believe how far I let myself get from what I want. It wasn’t earth shattering but it has been significant.
- Fitness: I’m back at square one but I’m also back on track. Having Amy to keep me accountable is a HUGE help.
- Food: I really let the health area get out of hand. I started drinking a lot of pop and no water but I’m recovering. No pop for probably a month now and at least 40oz of water every day (another thing Amy is helping with). I’ve been good about cooking but not great about being organic and all-natural. Our kitchen is almost cleared of all the bad stuff and then I will get us back on track.
- Finance: It’s hard to say about this. Money tends to disappoint since I don’t have as much as I want but right now I’m ready to take on anything. I thoroughly went through our budget and I think I managed to put together something that is well balanced and responsible. It allows us to enjoy life but also build a savings.
- Fashion: I feel like this is an area where I could say I haven’t completely faltered. The need to wear make-up certainly helps to keep me on my toes.
- Friends and Family: This is where I feel like I’m on my A game. I work really hard to ensure that I keep in touch with people and as evidenced by the parade of visitors to our new place I think I’m doing a good job!
One thought on “Looking Forward”
I think you are a TERRIFIC friend and I give you an A+ in that area 🙂